It's time to review another Restaurant

It's time to review another Restaurant

Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Review of La Casa del Fondue of Altabrisa


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The other night I wanted to take my wife Cristina out for dinner for her Birthday, so she picked the new Fondue Restaurant in Altabrisa, it is a franchise of La Casa del Fondue in Col. Mexico.
 

 
La Casa del Fondue Altabrisa is located on Cale 13 between 20 y 18

in the Mini Shopping Plaza called Portal de Altabrisa, and it is on the 2nd floor. 

I love cheese fondue, and Cristy wanted to try the meat fondue, so off we went to La Casa del Fondue Altabrisa. You will be greeted by a very friendly waiter by the name of  Esau Canto, served us. You will be enchanted by the decor in the restaurant, it makes the place very cozy, I felt like I was in a restaurant in New York City, there are many many empty wine bottles hanging from the ceiling, and this brings a very nice touch to the place. The tables and chairs are very comfortable, and I need a comfortable chair when I am eating. The place was nice and cool, with brand new Mini Split Air Conditioners blowing nice cool air, and I am a New Yorker, who needs to be cool when I am in a restaurant enjoying my food.


 

Esau our waiter took our order, and we ordered our drinks of diet cokes, and then we placed our main ordered a 1/2 order of Cheese Fondue and Cristy and I split a order of Fondue Chinoise with raw Beef, Chicken and Pork, that  you cook in the fondue pot, that has very Hot Flavored Beef Stock, and a mixture of vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, and carrots.

 

When we eat here, they used Frozen Vegetables, not fresh, that was a little disappointing.  

 

   
Fondue Chinoise is a common French name for Hot pot, where meat, seafood and vegetables are cooked in a shared pot of broth. Various sauces are provided on the side. Uniquely the meal is finished off when all the diners have finished cooking their ingredients by sharing out the broth, which now contains an amalgam of all of the flavors from the earlier ingredients.

 This was so great, not only is the fondue delicious, but it is fun to cook your own pieces of meet in the Hot Juices, then at the end of the meat fondue, you get to eat up all the vegetables soaked with the delicious taste of the broth.

 
My Father-in-law joined us, and he had the large Creaser Salad, and it was BIG, and he love that it was cold and delicious, even the plate was cold, right on Chef!!

I really enjoyed the cheese fondue, and the meat one too, the bread was nice and fresh, and you cannot ask for friendly service.

 

Now, for desert, we had the chocolate fondue, Oh My GOD, that is so good!!, it comes with all types for fresh fruits and marshmallows.
 
I highly recommend you to visit La Casa del Fondue Altabrisa, and ask for Esau Canto the waiter.

 
And have Chef Carlos Pacheco works his wonders.


They have a Full Liquor License, and have the best wines for your pleasure.

The prices are very reasonable, and 

 

I give La Casa del Fondue of Altabrisa  4 Chef Hats out of 5  Great Job
 

Hours:
Open From 7:00pm to 12:00am Sunday to Thursday
Week-ends 7:00pm to 2:00am Fridays and Saturdays 

 
www.facebook.com/fonduealtabrisa



 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment