It's time to review another Restaurant

It's time to review another Restaurant

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Restaurant Reviews


Starting this Monday, December 14th 2009, I will be the official Restaurant Food Critic, for Yolisto, a web site for the International Community here in Merida, Yucatan Mexico.

I plan, on giving an honest opinion of what I think of each restaurant that I will be visiting.

And I am open to any offers for local restaurants to have me visit, and try out their place. I will be posting two reviews a week. So Sign Up Today and check us out
http://www.yolisto.com/
Chef Bob Lissandrello

2 comments:

  1. Sneak up on them, Bob! Hey, I just linked to your blog over at Chow Hound. There's so little information about Merida and Yucatan. You can be an advance scout for folks traveling to the area.

    lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I've been a blog subscriber for a little while and am a Yolisto community member. We'll be spending more time in Chelem area in the months and years ahead. Good to have a trusted source scouting the local food for us.

    ReplyDelete